Our next and final giveaway: Sunday, May 22, 2022
Setup starts at 8:45 a.m. The giveaway promptly starts at 9 a.m. and concludes at 11 a.m.
We meet at the Mosaic Church (12675 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759) during their Street Ministry event. Any changes to dates are announced on this page and on social media.
Due to COVID-19 we are operating as follows:
- If you are interested in volunteering for our Giveaways, please email email@example.com and we will contact you with further details. Austin Humanists at Work has a Slack Channel and a Facebook Group for volunteer communications.
- With safety in mind, we will continue to require masks, and have sanitizer present for everyone to use who attends our giveaways.
- We are limiting our giveaways to vaccinated individuals. This is for everyone’ safety. All children under 16 need to have an adult accompany them to our giveaways and remain under their charge.
- The focus is on basic living items in addition to food distribution through our partnership with the Better Together Food Pantry. We serve about 50-100 folks and need of community assistance through tangible items and assistance with navigation of services.
- We are currently not accepting in-kind donations. We are recommending to donate items to The Charlie Center via the Mosaic Church Street Ministry. Feel free to bring those donations to our giveaways to drop off.
- Monetary donations are still vital in keeping our organization running. Visit our Donation page or click on our Paypal link to donate. We also accept donations through Benevity and a few other company-matching programs if this is how you’d like to donate.