Welcome to our traffic light shopping guide! Below is a list of our staple items, which is updated (at least) monthly.
- Do you have items that you’d like to donate? Please visit our Donate page to find the best way to get them to us.
- If you’re not in the Austin area or prefer to order your donation online, please visit our Amazon Main Wish List and our Amazon Food Wish List. If you click Filter & Sort, then Priority, the list will match to the priority lists below.
- Your donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. EIN: 81-3098463
- For a complete list of everything we do and don’t accept, please see our CHEAT SHEETS page.
- As of February 24th, 2019, we cannot accept clothing (t-shirts, jeans, shorts, etc.). We continue to accept accessories that can can be placed on our giveaway line, such as socks, underwear, bras, shoes, belts, hats, etc. If you’re not sure whether to donate a certain item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: Saturday May 29th, 2021
|IN MOST NEED||LOW SUPPLY||HAVE PLENTY|
|shelf stable food: fruit snacks,|
snack bars, crackers, bottled water
|tissues & toilet paper||condoms||toothbrushes|
|hand sanitizer||insect repellent||toothpaste|
|unscented baby wipes||Q-tips|
|lip balm||cotton balls|
|sunscreen||floss/ floss picks|
|Articles of clothing we accept: in most need of|
belts, sports bras, men’s boxers, women’s underwear, shoes
|all menstrual products|
|tents||soap/ body wash|
|tarps||shampoo & conditioner|
|sleeping mats||first aid kits|
|reusable HEB grocery bags||new men’s socks|
|back packs/ rolling suitcases|